Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This is the most interesting part of this post

Words are seriously escaping me right now. I just hit this wall of exhaustion. I will highlight the day in bullet form...
  • Drew's Crew jumped over the $4K mark today, and I smiled
  • I had Chipotle for lunch (no, you've probably never read that from me...)
  • I had Steak and Shake for dinner (needed onion rings)
  • Tomorrow I'll be working from home, and that makes me smile again
  • I will be performing on Thursday night
  • Part of my ceiling got fixed today from the Great Flood 2K10
  • I was short-of-breath for a lot of the day (High allergy count...correlation? Yes.)
  • Sudoku is the bomb

It's time to sleep like a log.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! What did you eat for BREAKFAST??? Congrats on the $4K. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete