Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Roid rage. ROOOOAAAAAR!

Hey y'all!

As you can probably assume from the title of this post, I got started on steroids today. I am really relieved because I think this is exactly what I need to get my breathing under control right now. I'm on a certain dose for five days, and then will wean off of it over 10 days if it works over the five days. I truly already feel better. I am also pretty hyperactive, but I'm tired at the same time, so I'm not sure how that works. I do wish I could have this energy all of the time.

Tonight's show was a lot of fun. The audience wasn't the biggest its ever been, but they were enthusiastic and seemed to have a good time. I had many wonderful friends and family members supporting me, so it felt awesome. Because it's my post-show ritual, I will recount the games I played... Tonight I was in Touch Collaborative Monologue (New!), Emo Interview (changer), Helping Hands Oscar (New!), Buzzer Talk Show (New!) and Musical Styles. Thanks to these 'roids, I was high-energy throughout the whole thing, which is usually the toughest part for me. Everyone was just really positive and went out there and had fun!

I decided to do a new character tonight - Barbara Buchanan. I figured there wasn't any night better than a night where I felt invincible due to medication; I was glad I went out on the limb. It was fun to try a character that was completely outrageous for a change. I tend to create characters that are 'me' with a twist. It was fun to step way outside of the box.

This morning I had set my alarm as though I was going to exercise before work. However, I ended up oversleeping by nearly an hour and a half. I was going to get up at quarter til 6:00 a.m. so that I could exercise before work. However, I heard a car honk outside and was like, "Who is honking at this hour?" Then, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:02 a.m. and I was supposed to leave in 40 minutes. Soooo, it was a quick morning and I threw show stuff together without rhyme or reason. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow I'll make it to the gym. And 'roid rage!

Tomorrow I'll be going into work in the afternoon because I need to be there for an appointment. I'm going to work from home probably up until lunchtime and then head over to gear up for a 3:00 p.m. meeting. After that's done, I'll probably head back to try to beat traffic on a Friday afternoon. Plus, I'm meeting a friend for dinner!

My team almost hit $5K today, so I'm pretty pumped! I got a new walker, too!

Well, Steroid Magee is headed to bed. NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment