Thursday, March 18, 2010

Because you're an insider...

First, I want to say one thing that I forgot to say last night when recounting the choking-of-the-baby story that left me up in arms...

Yesterday morning when I was walking back from the gym, I stopped by my mailbox per a friend's gentle request. There was a little envelope from a good friend and inside was a Starbucks gift card! She said it was a little "just because" after seeing me talk about it so much in my blog. How sweet is that?! It started my day off right, and I'm still excited about it! If I can get ready fast enough, it might get a swipe today!

Now, drumroll, the moment we've all been waiting for...

Since you've probably been following this CF video journey since its beginning, it's time for the unveiling of the 98%-completed video. I'm not crazy about the way it's sitting on the page, but I didn't want to make you patient souls wait a moment longer!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE THIS?!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! The video is OUTSTANDING. So you....love the polka dot pj's and bear on the bed. Of course there's always present laptop. This is really great Drew. You are right, the music is perfect. All the best in reaching your goal - $10K or $15K? Can't remember.

    ReplyDelete