Friday, March 12, 2010

Revolution's not easy

Man, I know I should be sleeping, but I am feeling so energized right now. I spent the last several hours dictating (ha!) changes to my fundraising video, and I am really excited to share it with everyone. There are still a few things to make it absolutely perfect, but I am rowdy! Gosh, it is awesome! I sure hope the anticipation is building...

So, I am really excited about reading Eat, Pray, Love, but I haven't gotten around to it today. I'll definitely spend some time reading this weekend. Last night I started reading it to help wind down for bed, but I ended up feeling rejuvenated instead. When I turned off the lights, I kept thinking about how I wanted to read some more. That being said, I can't wait to have some free time to read this weekend.

Well, I finally talked to the nurse today... at about 4:30 p.m., so I was getting pretty impatient. The doctor decided to put me on a 21-day course of Bactrim (oral antibiotic) two times a day. That's definitely better than being in the hospital, but I will stand by my case that we are overreacting. However, if this potentially gets me into the study sooner when I get my lung function numbers back up, then that's what I'll do. I popped my first pill this evening and nothing too weird happened, so hopefully I'll be side effect free! I think the recent onslaught of rain has also helped alleviate some of my sinus issues.

I did awesome at the dentist this morning, but I've always been pretty good at getting good reports at the dentist. The guy wasn't playing around with those pokey things, but I got nothing short of compliments on my grill. I'm going back September 16. I am writing it here for when I start wondering when my next appointment is...

What else? I emailed more than 52,000 people at work today, so I hope somebody found something useful. If not, oh well. I feel accomplished.

Tomorrow evening I am meeting my most recent boss to catch up before she moves to Philadelphia. Sad day, but I'm happy for her.

Saturday night I am pulling a DOUBLE at the theatre. As much as I've enjoyed having some time off this week, I'm definitely eager to get back there.

It's probably time for bed. I really want to read some, but I don't want to get even more hyper than I already am.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the video. Are you going for "excellence" or "perfection?" haha! Either will be great. Hope you get to the book. I bought it but it's collecting dust at my house!!!

    ReplyDelete