Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not myself

I've gotta say... I don't know if it's a combination of the medicines, if it's my body, if it's the allergies, or what, but I don't feel like myself at all. I am feeling extremely run-down when I haven't even done much. I'm just not keeping up with my daily activities like I was a few weeks ago. I don't know what's causing it, but I might need to make a guest appearance at the doctor soon if something doesn't improve. I'm feeling short-of-breath a lot, and I've been having some pain in my lungs when I breathe. I tried to take a nap because it was the only thing I could think of to make me forget about it, but I couldn't even fall asleep. I'm starting to feel very tired now, though, so maybe it will enable me to get a great night's sleep.

Friday was a pretty good day. My back started hurting me from the 'roided up activities I did during the improv show. I stopped at Chick-fil-A to pick something up on the way into work. I was only at work for a few hours, but I was feeling like I'd been there for days by the time I got in my car to head home. Not in an I-don't-want-to-be-here kind of way, but in an I'm-not-feeling-well kind of way. I went out to eat with my friend for dinner, and we enjoyed ourselves at Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was nice and tropical. Made me want to get to warm weather by skipping the brunt of the allergy season.

I slept for close to 11 hours last night. My mom came and got me and we went to my grandmother's house for a while. The three of us ended up going out to eat at El Toro for a sort of late lunch. My mom and I went to the mall after we finished at Gran's house, hoping to find another pair of the very inexpensive jeans that fit me pretty well, but didn't have such luck. Oh well!

When I got home, I sat around for a while reading and doing things online. Then I decided to treat myself to a bubble bath, in which I couldn't make the drain on my bathtub close for some reason. Sooo, that plan got canceled pretty quickly. I finished reading this book called Beyond Breathing a few minutes ago, and I'll probably go to sleep very soon. I'm literally running on empty. This is weird for me.

Drew's Crew is doing pretty awesome. We are at almost $5,400 online, with another $400 or so in checks. I know some truly incredible people. I also learned of a CFer that died today, so it makes me want that $20K goal so much more. Gotta keep fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment