Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Change=on the horizon

Woooooooooooooooo! It's Tuesday!

Well, I am not very excited to be awake and getting ready for work, for no other reason than I'm tired as all get out. I had a difficult time sleeping last night, and laid down for bed late after a late rehearsal anyway. I got maybe six hours of sleep, but they weren't uninterrupted. And I did have a dream involving some female friends trying to kill each other with their bare hands, one stabbing people with needles with an unknown liquid in the syringe. YAY! Things must be all warm and fuzzy inside for me!

I had a ton of fun on Sunday. I got to catch up with two people I hadn't seen in a long time - one being a close friend from childhood, and the other being a friend I knew from a previous workplace. It was a lot of fun just chatting about life (little life and big life) and enjoying some delicious food. Ahhh, if only every day could be spent yapping with good people!

Yesterday was pretty good for a Monday! I mean, I don't remember much about it, so that had to have been good. I'm still hoarse, but I'm not in pain in any way. I don't know yet if these antibiotics are working. They've been upsetting my stomach a bit, but well-tolerated overall. It's about time I pop one of those suckers off.

Rehearsal was... different. I practiced dialects for the first time, which was quite the experience. I think it helped that I was pretty tired before I arrived because I think that lowered my inhibitions and acknowledgement of the discomfort I probably felt. Anyway, it was a pretty good exercise and it was a big step for me considering it's not something that has ever made me excited.

Well, I'm gonna hurry to get ready so I can treat myself to Starbucks. I'm bummed because I have a late meeting at work today, so I didn't get to do my usual early Tuesday. Maybe it's a blessing since I didn't sleep well, but it'd be nice to get home before 7-something. That'll all be irrelevant when I get my hands on that Dark Cherry Mocha!

Have a swell day.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have a dark cherry mocha label. If any Starbucks drink deserves it, it's a dark cherry mocha, though. Enjoy! And I had a super awesome time in scenes with you last night. Funniest scenes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatz up with those dreams? That would make for a rocky night's sleep. Hmmm, may have to go to a dream analyzer or keep googling :-). Did you put up new photos (top of blog) or have I just opened my eyes. Love them!

    ReplyDelete