Friday, May 7, 2010

Momentum

Ahhhhh, I just got home from working an event. I had to work registration at a ceremony for the top 100 seniors and their families. Fun times! It's always interesting when I put my game face on because I'm so much peppier than normal, yet it feels natural. I am amused by it, which I guess is a good thing since I'll have to be like that all weekend.

I telecommuted today, which was nice. This week was so hectic and flew by, but this weekend's gonna be a doozy. Tomorrow I have to be at work at about 11:00 a.m. to work at another table for one of the commencement events. I am assigned to get off around 3:00 p.m., so I hope that's accurate (or that I get off even earlier!). Then I am in tomorrow night's show (YAY!), so I have to be at the theatre by 6:30 p.m. Sunday I work from mid-day into the evening. What a weekend!

Last night's show was fun! It was a small crowd, but I enjoyed myself. I played Buzzer, Repeat Scene Styles (50s beach movie, anime, zombie film), Hip or Not (as Barbara Buchanan), and Stereotypes. Barbara was in her element last night, or so it felt. The show was fun, but I was burning alive up there! I think I might try to see if I have sleeveless shirts that might be appropriate for tomorrow because it was hot in that place.

So, I'm a little AHHHH about the benefit. Even if nobody else signed up, I know it would still be a blast, but only one person registered today. A Facebook event was created and there are several 'yes' responses that aren't yet officially on the list, so I'm hopeful that people are just procrastinating. Drew's Crew is soooo close to $15,000. I feel like we've been hovering around it forever, but we're at $14,895.83. There are a few offline donations that would put us over that. COME ON, TEAM!!!

That's about it. I am not feeling great. I coughed a ton yesterday and today I just sound all junky. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling super tomorrow. I better dose up on some allergy medicine before working outside for four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment