Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big wheels keep on turnin'

Well, I still want to blabber about what I mentioned earlier - TIME.

I am kind of stressed out lately. Actually, saying 'kind of' is an understatement. I am extremely stressed out. I was thinking through the upcoming weekends today and realized that I don't have a free weekend until at least the end of June, but more likely July. That's a long time. This weekend is Emory's commencement, next weekend is the walk/a concert, the next weekend is a wedding/a concert, and the list goes on and on... I'm just really trying to think of when I might catch a break.

Now, don't get me wrong - I am enjoying myself - but I am just feeling so burnt out. It's difficult for me to keep up with this busy pace and maintain my health at the same time. I should gain back some time when the upcoming improv benefit for the CF Foundation and the walk pass, but I'm still going to be pretty busy.

My plan for tomorrow is to get to work by 7:00 or 7:30 a.m., then possibly arrive home by 5:00 p.m. or maybe a little later. We have late rehearsal tomorrow night, so I'd like to get to come home and relax for a bit, even though it will involve a lot of driving. Then I'll head to rehearsal at 9:00 p.m. and get home just before 11:30 p.m. What a day!

I am really just using this to think through the day, so pardon the boredom of it.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the common link of CF. I read through the entries and you live a busy, busy life! Anyway, I just wanted to actually say hi and I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katelyn! Nice to meet you - I just started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete