Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laugh 'til you Cizzy

What can I say?! Today I am feeling better about the benefit show! So far it has raised $490, and I know there are plenty of other folks that plan to get tickets. Get 'em while they're hot! I hope to get some backing from some of the doctors and what not...

Well, I got up and did the early-to-work thing again today. However, I didn't exercise after work today. I just took it easy, which is good. I definitely could have used my free time more effectively, but oh well. I feel like the night lasted forever, which is a perk of being unaccomplished. I am going into work tomorrow morning even though it's one of my telecommute days. I am meeting the show emcee to check out the space for the benefit. Then I am going to a luncheon for one of my friends at the Cobb Energy Center. I nominated him for a nursing award, and the nominees are getting recognized at a luncheon. It should be fun!

I plan to exercise in the morning, so I hope that works out well. Tomorrow will be a long and adventurous day, but it should be fun. I have got a long weekend of working commencement ahead of me. I work Friday night, most of the day Saturday and Sunday, followed by being there super-early on commencement morning (Monday). I'm kind of thankful I got spared the night responsibilities this year, but it's gonna be a busy weekend nonetheless.

Well, I went to Willy's today. I know it doesn't exactly fit my nutritional goals, but I did have a big variety of color on there, so I must have gotten some kind of value from it... or so I hope! Man, those nachos were good and it was fun to get to visit with work friends! I ran into half of our staff there - a bunch of addicts.

Drew's Crew is at $14,270.83, which makes me very happy! I really, really, really hope we can hit our goal of $20K. I know it gets tough in the middle of the campaign, but things tend to pick up near the end, so I am hopeful! And thankful.

It's bedtime for sure. Tomorrow might be a Starbucks morning. I haven't gone yet this week, which is surprising given my early mornings. Mmm, latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment