Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a small town girl

Hmm, it's late. Guess why I'm still up?! We had late rehearsal! I have only been home for a few minutes. I did take advantage of the late rehearsal start by napping during the time that I normally would have been at earlier rehearsal, so let's hope I can conk out tonight.

I worked from home today so I could get some handyman projects started during my roommate transition. Most of a ceiling fan is put up in the other bedroom, so that's nice. It is lightless and bladeless right now, but it's up and functioning.

What else? I am really trying to get in a good exercise routine for several reasons... 1) I feel better by all definitions when I'm exercising. 2) I've sounded kind of junky the last few days. 3) I am going on vacation in a few weeks and feel kinda blah. Today I exercised for 38 minutes, so that's a good start. I also lifted some weights. I don't know that I did enough to be sore tomorrow or anything, but, again, it's a good start. I'm going to be in gung-ho mode these next several weeks. I'm already trying to plan when I might exercise tomorrow... before or after work? Hmm.

I think tomorrow I'll pull the early-to-work move so that I'll have the whole night ahead of me. My sleeping patterns have been kind of unusual, so I should probably get home, exercise, and have a restful evening. I am blabbering for no good reason.

Oooh! I think I am starting on the study drug/placebo on Thursday. I think for my ego's sake, I'll begin referring to it as 'the vanilla.' All I know is that it's vanilla-flavored regardless and it will save face for me in the chance that I receive the placebo. Ugh, it sickens me to even type that. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts. Give me the REAL vanilla! Now that defeats the purpose of calling it by a nickname... Vanilla. Period.

Time for bed. I don't have much to say today.

1 comment:

  1. Big Vanilla!

    I have a story about that, but I'll tell you later. In the meantime,

    Big Vanilla!!!

    ReplyDelete