Monday, May 31, 2010

First place

Enough said.

I watched the Braves take the lead in the NL East today. It was a blast! I went to the game with 8 friends and it was a lot of fun. We WON! We also sat in the upper box area and it was really nice. We caught a lot of the breeze and I stayed pretty comfortable all day. My record is 4-0.

Tomorrow I visit the CF doctor. I'm interested to see how that goes... I know it's probably too soon to tell a difference in my PFTs (from the vanilla goodness), but I'm hoping for an increase anyway!

Back to sleep for me. I've been sleeping almost all evening since we got home from the game. I want to be well-rested for a good morning run. I ran this morning and am looking forward to starting tomorrow the same way.

Also, send some positive thoughts to two of my old camp friends - Kathy and Mo. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment