Monday, September 21, 2009

Coffee + Twix

I don't even know how it could possibly be Monday; it seems like I just wrote in here yesterday. But I was wrong.

Saturday I got up and was slightly lazy until it was time to get ready for the Braves game. We grabbed El Toro on the way to the game, which was absolutely delicious. Me, my mom, and my sister went and we sat in front of the most annoying people I may have ever encountered. They were Phillies' fans, so that wasn't much of a surprise. They were just being over-the-top obnoxious and I think anyone would agree. I made some pretty feisty comments, as usual, and thankfully they left once Philly was losing badly enough. My record is 9-2..... AWESOME!

Sunday I got up and went to spin class for the first time in several months. I successfully entered L.A. Fitness, which was great. It's always a coin toss going in there; I'm waiting for the day they stop me. I laid around like a lazy bum for most of Sunday and headed out to my parents' house for a wonderful dinner.

Today I woke up to the biggest disaster I've seen in Atlanta in my life. The amount of rainfall we've seen over the last several days is absolutely ridiculous, so the flooding was out of control. For Spaghetti Junction to have been closed, you know the world is screeching to a halt. I got into work two hours late because I was waiting for the roads to open up. I left work at about 4:15 p.m. to get a head start on the drive that eventually took me 1 hour and 45 minutes. I also had a parking ticket on my car today, so I want to commend the parking attendant who is heartless enough to go around ticketing people on what was already a miserable day for everyone I know. Jerk.

Improv was canceled tonight so my roommate and I hung out and had Gab Fest 2K9. We also went to Coldstone and I decided to get crazy with it tonight - instead of watermelon sorbet/gummy bears I got coffee/Twix. I hate to say it wasn't the best decision I've ever made. I should have gone with the old faithful.

Anyways, I'm heading to sleep. I have to get as much beauty rest as possible because we're taking staff photos tomorrow, barring the monsoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment