Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saw me runnin' down the runway

Today was definitely less chaotic than Monday, although it was still a strange day. The flooding has subsided quite a bit, but some major interstates were still closed. It's hard to even explain how bad the flooding was in many parts of Metro Atlanta. It's hard to fathom enough rain falling that a river could be flowing over the interstate.

Well, I'm gearing up for homecoming weekend at work. I am working at a reunion mixer on Friday night, a tailgate party during the day on Saturday, and another reunion on Saturday night. It's going to be exhausting, but I think it should be fun. It will be a nice change of scenery to work at a bar rather than a desk. The only downside is that I will have worked about 60 hours this week.

The Braves have done well the last two nights...winning when the season is almost over. It feels like they've been hotter now than they have been all season, which is slightly frustrating. I still like to see them win, but it's almost torture now. It's always fun to beat the Mets, though.

I hope improv practice happens tomorrow. I think it should as long as the sun is out again today. The forecast was saying it was going to rain through next Monday, but yesterday sure suggested otherwise.

I am tired because I took Benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment