Friday, September 11, 2009

Cowboy Casanova

Let me just say that I love the song "Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood. I also love "Be On You" by Ne-Yo and Flo Rida. It's kind of funny that my favorite musical genres as of late are country and hip hop. That just goes to show you that I'm awesome, open-minded, fun-loving, and humble.

I have yet to eat pancakes, but I did eat a baked potato and it was pretty incredible. Pancakes are the first thing on tomorrow's to-do list.

Today I was trying to determine my favorite foods. Aside from candy, I have it narrowed down to three foods... 1) Mexican, 2) Pancakes, 3) Grilled Cheese. I don't think I have ever NOT been in the mood for any of those three food items.

So, I somehow managed to forget to bring pants of any kind with me to my parents' house. All I have are the dress pants I wore to work today. I saw one pair of jeans in my room and I can't wait to see if they fit. This isn't quite as bad as the time I came here for Thanksgiving last year and forgot all of my clothes at my house.

I am getting my hair did tomorrow afternoon. The jury's still out on what I will do.... I wish hair grew on trees. Actually, that would be gross. Seriously, though, I tend to keep my hair relatively boring because you can't really undo the damage once it's done. Until it takes three years to get back where you started.

Well, I took last night off of the Braves and am reenergized, but I will change channels before I get unbearably angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment