Thursday, September 10, 2009

I <3 Pancakes

It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which means it's pretty much the weekend. This is pretty much how an average week goes...

Mondays: My brain takes a while to realize it's Monday.
Tuesdays: The week is practically halfway over.
Wednesdays: Celebration that the week is officially halfway over.
Thursdays: It's basically Friday.
Fridays: It's the weekend!

Then I repeat that mindset over and over again. It actually works out pretty well because it seems like the week never even happened when you measure it in terms of the weekend.

This weekend I am going to stay at my parents' house for relaxation and worthlessness. I am pretty excited because I want some pancakes and I never have the materials to make them (or anything worth anything) at home. Mmmm, pancakes - That's a good breakfast food to eat in the car while driving on the interstate.

Today I went to this little pizza place by my work. I had a personal pizza with blue cheese crumbles, caramelized onions, grilled chicken, and buffalo sauce. It was incredible!

I am feeling a bit better today allergy-wise, although I'm still not 100%. That's a little lame, but at least it's an improvement.

Well, I'm going to figure out about some food.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Drew! Are you going to be back in time for dinner Sunday at Cafe Bombay? I hope so, but if not, at least I'll know you're in good hands. I'm thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon. TGIF! :-)

    ReplyDelete