Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fruuuuuuuit

Hellllllllllo. I ate a lot today. I'll go ahead and put that out there. I had sushi for lunch, then realized I ate too fast and had time to spare, so I went and got yogurt afterwards. The yogurt was so good - It was mango-flavored and I had pineapple, kiwi, and mango pieces on top of it. Deeeelicious.

Then, yesterday at work, we had a small office celebration, where I munched on just about everthing imaginable, including one of my personal favorites - cheese straws. I also had a beer, and it's just fun to be drinking a beer at work. It feels kind of rebellious the entire time, even though it was sitting there on the table for anyone to take. I was one of only a few people who took one (the only female), but that just shows that I know I'm a hard worker.

I got the worst Charley horse in my left foot yesterday. I mean, I've only had a few in my entire life, but this one was pretty lengthy. It seemed like it was a full two minutes, so it was probably only 30 seconds. I literally felt like my foot might explode. I wish I could articulate the pain in writing.

Roomie and I celebrated with Coldstone last night. She was a sweet angel and brought it home to me, like my little personal shopper. I had watermelon sorbet with gummy bears, like always. I haven't had anything else at Coldstone in at least a year. If it ain't brizzoke, don't fix it.

On Monday I started this plan of drinking more water. Why? Well, I'm in a constant state of dehydration because I very rarely drink water. I have a cup of coffee when I get to work, and then don't even think about drinking until I go to lunch. At lunch, I usually get a water, but then realize when I'm leaving that I forgot about it. On Monday I probably drank between 15 and 20 ounces, which is incredible for me (sadly). Today I forgot about the resolution until a few minutes ago, when I chugged 8 ounces. Maybe I'll be a better H2O-drinker tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That yogurt sounds AMAZING!!! I went to this place Yogurt Tap last week in Decatur where you get your own yogurt and toppings and they charge you by weight, so I got like 10 different toppings. It was AWESOME. Geez, I want some frozen yogurt so bad right now...

    ReplyDelete