Friday, September 25, 2009

Hooooooooomecoming

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! It is a long day and I am very tired! However, my delirium is being translated into energy even though that's not the case. Since I wanted to gear up on sleep for the weekend, I've had a difficult time sleeping the last several nights. It's funny how that always seems to happen when I am actually making an effort to get a good night's sleep.

I am sipping on a Monster energy drink, getting pumped up for the Class of 1989 mixer at Atkins Park tonight. It should be highly amusing, I think. There are over 70 people registered to attend, so it should be pretty packed if there aren't a lot of no-shows.

Today I got a new computer at work! I know I'm a little more excited than I should be considering it's my computer at work....but you should have seen/heard my old one. It would take 30 seconds to react to stuff and really tested my patience all day. I am already feeling so much better with a computer that doesn't literally rev up every couple of minutes. I feel powerful now that I'm not dealing with that dinosaur!

Tomorrow I work at an information table, tailgate party, and the Class of 1994 reunion. Our reunion has already been relocated because of the weather forecast... I don't know how the skies could possibly have any more rain to pour on us. Thankfully I think I may be able to get home at a decent time tonight and SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment