Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping success

Well, Saturday I woke up and ate the long-awaited pancakes. It was definitely all that I anticipated... and maybe even more. I had eight pancakes and lots of milk. Mmm, delicious. Need. More.

I then went and did some very unsuccessful shopping at the mall, which resulted in me being in a bad mood, like usual. If I ever go shopping for something in particular, I tend to return home in a very bad mood, usually because I haven't had any luck. I was looking for a dress, which is always tricky, but I also couldn't find a pair of jeans. I mean, how hard is that?

After the initial shopping failure, I went and got my hair did. It seems super-dark and gothic to me, but I'm sure I'm just adjusting. It already looks lighter today. When I got back to my parents' house, my mom and I decided to go fail at shopping again... and we did.

It's funny because then, I got up today and tried one last time - mainly to find a dress - and I happened to like the first one I tried on and found some jeans on one of the first few pairs. It's crazy how that works! Then, when I was checking out, I realized I went to high school with the girl; she threatened to kill me once because someone else was mad at me. While it sounds pretty frightening, I actually thought it was hilarious. I could tell the girl was totally embarrassed and I gave her the benefit of the doubt and acted like I didn't recognize her. Gotta love high school!

Then, I got some cute running shoes, which was really just the icing on the cake. I figured I'd take a stab at looking for some just since I'd been so productive already on the shopping trip. And I love them!

Happy birthday to my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment