Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lids o' Lead

My eyelids are super-heavy right now. I am TIRED! I'm going to go to bed EARLY tonight.

I went for my follow-up doctor's appointment on Friday and it went well. I had to wait for an hour before even being called back into a room. I don't understand why doctors' offices have to make you wait all of the time. I mean, I realize doctors are notorious for running behind schedule, but I'm not sure why they don't just plan appopriately. It seems like, no matter what, they're going to find a way to make you wait - even if you're the first patient of the day. Maybe they think it will make people more appreciative to see them, but I just get ridiculously frustrated and confrontational.

Saturday I went running in my grandmother's neighborhood. I also went and visited my other grandparents, making me 3-for-3 on seeing grandparents yesterday. FUN! Always an adventure... I also had some good bar food for dinner and went to an improv show. Good times!

Today I went to the Braves game. When my friend and I were in line to pick up our tickets at Will Call, a guy came up and asked if we wanted two tickets. I said we already had them, thinking he was a scalper, but then he was like, "Oh okay, I am just trying to get rid of these." Then, as he was walking away, they looked like the good tickets, so I had my friend get out of line and get the tickets. They were 6 rows behind home plate - AWESOME! At least I got to watch that 12-inning loss front-and-center! I also saw a player get hit in the head with the ball and fall to the ground for several minutes. WHAT A DAY! Now my record is 7-2, which is stupid. The Braves are nauseating right now.

I enjoyed El Toro for dinner, so Mexican food was a good end to the day. Tomorrow is Labor Day and then I return to the office Tuesday after 20 days of being out. WOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment