Friday, September 18, 2009

Fwhew

What. A. Week.

Well, the latest news is that, when we lost Motorola and Zenith, we appear to have also lost the microwave. Now, I'm actually really angry about that. I'm hoping for a miracle, but it doesn't seem to be very promising. When I try to flip the switch that the microwave is on, there are significant sparks and zapping sounds. Then, the switch flips itself back the other way. This honestly just sounds dangerous. And so did the near electrocution.

Today they announced a recall on my car, so that's also very convenient. Supposedly there are two parts that need to be replaced so that I don't crash. I don't really understand it, but it sounded like it could get ugly.

Last night I went to the Braves game and it was so much fun. After seeing there was only a 10% chance of rain, I dressed in not-rain-appropriate clothing. It rained harder than I've seen in I don't know how long. I ended up having to buy a hoodie. I put it on in the store and walked up to the register and got scanned. The Braves beat the Mets (wooooohooooooo!), bringing me to 8-2 for the season. I'm pretty proud of myself. I am also going to the game tomorrow (against the Phillies), so I'm hoping for the best!

What else? Today I made my post-hospital return to Willy's, so that was pretty eventful. It was what I needed to get me through the day. Last night's game started at about 9:30 p.m., so I wasn't home until close to 1:00 a.m. I definitely drank a Red Bull at work today.

I better go get my silly laundry out of the silly washer. I am really social on Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment