Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shorty

GUESS WHAT! I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!

Today was a big day for Drew's Crew. We surpassed the $10,000 mark!! To be exact, the online total is reflecting $10,165. This makes me really, really happy. I know that $20,000 is going to be tough to make, but I just know that there are good things to come...

Soooo, I got my hair chopped off today. I think you can officially call it 'chopping' when 100 percent of people that see you acknowledge that it is chopped. I am still accepting the change. It looks great and feels great, so in a couple of days I will be all about it. I also got it a little bit lighter. Only about half of the people I've seen noticed that, so the color isn't very drastic. I can hardly notice it myself because I'm not seeing past the short hair. We'll have to see what happens when I style it on my own...

I was feeling a little unsure afterwards, trying to decide if I looked younger, older, or the same. I had a few people say I looked older (like in a sophisticated way). Then, though, I made a quick stop in Publix and the worker called me "lil' bit." That wasn't at all what I was going for, but all that got erased by some of the kind words my theatre family had for me tonight - particularly 'a perfect haircut.'

I am very tired. Therefore, I shall sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it! I can't believe a total stranger called you "lil bit." Wow.

    ReplyDelete