Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Givin' Lip

I'll go ahead and say that the title of this post has nothing to do with actually giving lip... I am wearing a shirt that someone gave me because it was too small, and it is a white tank top with the words "Givin' Lip" in pink writing. I actually kind of love it because it's worthless.

Well, I just got home from rehearsal. I guess you can't really call it rehearsal because we actually went hanging up posters around Midtown - at least that's the group my area tackled. [Side bar: I just noticed after posting that I said "group my area tackled" instead of "area my group tackled." I have been doing backwards things like this for a few days, so I'm leaving it as-is for a trip down memory lane.] It was a fun change of pace, but we walked around a lot and I'm feeling kinda worn out. I guess that's good since I should be heading to sleep soon!

Umm, Drew's Crew is at $9,602!!!!! I really, really hope to hit $10,000 by the week's end. Did I say that yesterday? Or say it in my mind? Either way, it's still the truth! I think I did say it. (Can you tell I'm delirious?)

What elsssssssse? I went to the fitness center for a little chunk during lunchtime today. I got in a pretty good workout. I ran for a little on the treadmill, then hopped on the elliptical, then did some sprints on the treadmill, and topped it off with walking at an incline. I didn't feel like I could exert myself in the way that I do when I'm feeling my best, but I was able to do moderately intense things for a decent length of time, so that was good!

I am kinda at a loss of things to say, which is surprising.

I better take advantage of this 'being tired' thing while it's still accurate.

Oh, my boss is going to have a baby any day now. I don't know why it is nerveracking for me! I'm not the one giving birth, but I am just anxiously waiting...in a neutral way. The actual due date is April 22, so I am trying to be prepared, but I don't think I will be. I will miss her while she's on maternity leave.

Okay. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment