Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get in your pillow

Greetings from someone who looks like a threat to national security. I am all hooked up to my monitoring vest to count my coughs and what not. I wouldn't mess with me if I saw me wearing this outfit. I have on this black vest with a choker and it's all connected to a machine that sits inside of a fanny pack. The funniest part about it is that the fanny pack is The North Face brand. I'm glad it isn't some knock-off since I want to go out in public like this. Oh wait, NOOOOO! Only because you care about my life and wouldn't be reading this if you didn't...


Aren't you intimidated? Are you ready for the cute part, though?! Because I have to wear this for 24 hours (which obviously includes sleeping in it), the machine has a little pillow it goes in for bed! I know I shouldn't be excited about it, but aww! I already put him into his little pillow because I thought it would be adorable. It was actually really anticlimactic, but I did get to take off the fanny pack.

Today was a pretty decent day. I finalized some benefit show items, and am hoping to get the go-ahead to market that tomorrow. I want it to be a big hit, so I'm excited to get started! Drew's Crew looks to be ending the day at $13,105, which makes me happy.

I've been keeping this food journal for the OTHER study, and it's actually pretty embarrassing. It says to note if my eating habits are exceptionally unusual during this three-day period for any reason. And, although I wish there was a reason I could say they're weird, I'm just a weird eater. The evaluator is going to be ashamed of me. And my friend SR would be, too! :-) I mean, eating is clearly not my strong-suit. I do plenty of it, but the habits are sooo not what I learned in school.

What else? I feel kind of giddy like there's stuff I'm forgetting to say, but I have no idea what that could be. Oh - thought of one! I am excited because a friend is bringing me lunch tomorrow. I am seriously not leaving the house like this - more for society's sake than my own vanity - so it will be nice to have food catered. Plus, I wasn't expecting to interact with any humans during this 24-hour period, so I'm glad to be wrong.

I'm excited to do some improvising tomorrow! We have had all kinds of different renditions of rehearsal, so it's been a while since we've really played games and what not.

Well, I think I better start getting ready for bed. I don't want to be like this, but the Braves are actually horrible. I mean, holy mackerel. Their patheticism is incredible. I don't even know why I am still watching this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment