Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cure Found

I don't have much to say, but figured I'd say something...

I'm getting ready for bed. My face has been aching from allergies today. In fact, I worked from home in an effort to recuperate. I really don't want to have to reschedule my study appointment, but I feel like I might have to if my symptoms don't improve. I hope that tomorrow I'll wake up feeling better since the rain helped wash away some of the pollen today.

THIS JUST IN: $100 donation from a complete stranger! Man, I am excited. Now I've gotta investigate to see if anyone knows this person... People are good.

In other CFF-related news, I am tentatively doing an improv benefit show on May 11. I secured some free event space today, and am in the process of ironing out the details. This should be a really great, profitable event. That makes me happy.

I don't have a lot to say. I am just tired.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if I can help with the benefit Drew! I'd love to!!

    ReplyDelete