Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toes in the sand

Hi! I am writing from the beach - Cape San Blas. I'm down here with my mom and aunt and am enjoying myself. This is a true escape. We have nothing planned. Yeah, we've only got about 24 hours left, but it's nice not to have anything on the agenda.

Before I forget, Thursday night's show was a blast! I played Sounds Like a Song/Rap, 1-2-3, Helping Hands Oscar, Buzzer Talk Show (BB), and Musical Styles. It was fun to be on stage simply having a blast. There were many points in the show when I was just having so much fun that it was next to impossible not to laugh. I had some fun friends in the audience, too, so it was an all-around good time. Yeehaw!

I've started my new inhaled antibiotic and, while I have to do it three times a day, I feel like it's going to work. Good things ahead!

Well, I'm a lucky girl. I know a lot of awesome people. Thank you all for being fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I had a great time with you Thursday! Enjoy the beach. :-)

    ReplyDelete