Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Please advise

Hi!

This is going to be super-brief, but I'm about to walk out the door to my first meeting at Emory University Hospital as a Patient Family Advisor. I had my little intro meeting and what not, but this will be the first glimpse into the role that I've accepted. I'm kind of excited because I know I'll see some nurses that take care of me when I'm in the hospital. NURSES ROCK!

Umm, yesterday I met a friend (MV) at Starbucks and had a good time talking life. She really made me think a lot about some things, and it also kind of helped me devise a plan. I really don't mean to sound vague; it's just too long of a story to tell in here. Ultimately, though, I left there feeling pretty energized.

I came home and released some creativity, which felt wonderful. Memo to the world: I'm about to get crackalackin' on my book thanks to the encouragement of the people in my life. That book is too close to done to let dwindle. That was entirely too many to/toos in that sentence. Tutus.

TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY, KIDS!

1 comment: