Sunday, July 25, 2010

FORE!

Hi! I am up for a little mid-slumber post. I decided to go to bed at 7:30 p.m., but this is my intermission before I sleep through to the morning. Why am I in so much need of sleep? Well, I'm glad you asked.

I didn't get the most fitiful sleep on Friday, partially due to the unexpected asthma attack that woke me up in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Asthma attacks are SO. NOT. FUN. With the combination of the asthma attack and my general feeling of GROSS, I decided to start the antibiotic that my doctor prescribed for me to take with me (for safety purposes) on my DR trip. Fast-forwarding to today, I already think I feel a little better.

Yesterday I got up and ran to Target to pick up a prescription. Then, my roommate and I went out to the pool for a little while. It was literally scorching hot outside, but in a good way. I know the heat index has been well over 100 lately. Needless to say, we spent a lot more time in the pool than out.

We headed back and tried to nap up for Bar Golf 2010. I ended up going to workout for a bit and then got dressed up for some good ol'-fashioned bar hopping. I wore my unlucky argyle sweater, shorts, and a Titleiest hat. Although I didn't look like a legitimate golfer, I was legitimately awesome. I had a blast meeting new people and running into old ones. It was an all-around good time. Yeah, we drank more than we should have, but that's kind of expected when you're going from one place to another; it's like a whirlwind!

My roommate's boyfriend ended up picking us up at close to 6:00 a.m. to bring us home. I got in my bed at 7:00 a.m. I slept until about noon, but got up because I had someone (MM) coming over this afternoon to go to the pool. It was once again unbearably hot outside, but it was fun. We came in, saw the Braves lose, and then I headed to eat some delicious El Toro with my sister.

That's a rap. I know it was kinda lame, but I'm on Ambien and what not.

1 comment:

  1. You're funny: "I'm on Ambien and what not."
    I can't believe you stayed out until 6 am!!! I am definitely impressed!

    ReplyDelete