Monday, July 12, 2010

Two cups o' coffee

Man. I just finished watching The Bachelorette. Bad move. I am kinda bummed right now because she sent a really good guy home. For everyone who is judging me for watching the show, I DON'T CARE! It is a fun guilty pleasure, so you can't blame me for wanting to have fun. Yeah, so maybe the concept seems dumb and maybe it makes me emotional. Oh well!

Today was a pretty good day, but it seemed so stinkin' long. I got up and worked out before I headed to work. It was a two-cups-of-coffee day for me...for no real reason other than wanting MORE. A few colleagues and I were walking down to get coffee and I was really giddy. We heard a little clink on the stairwell and my friend BC was like, "Wow. You know Drew needs to lay off the coffee when she's already losing an earring." I looked and was like, "My earring!" The only weird thing is that it wasn't one of the earrings I was wearing. It was definitely mine, though, from a pair I haven't worn in what seems like forever. WEIRD! We think it must have been attached to my sweater or something. I need to remember to take it out of my jeans pocket. Yep, I wore jeans to work.

What else? Rehearsal tonight was fun. We just kind of jammed different games we felt like playing. It was great to experiment with different things versus honing in on one game and getting all heady about it. I'll get to be in Thursday's show, too, which is a private event, so that should be fun. I don't think I've done a private event before - at least not one that is closed to the public. Fun times, but I wish I could invite people to my first post-vacation/stone performance. Perhaps next week!

I saw my FLPITW (favorite license plate in the world) today. It simply said "HUSTLAH." That's my new screen saver. I'm a hustler, baby... I just want you to know. It ain't where I been, but where I'm 'bout to go. I'm going to get that song stuck in my head every time I look at my phone now.

Let's all be considerate people, okay? Deal.

1 comment:

  1. On my cell, my brother's ring used to "Hustla." It was in reference to Katt Williams' skit on that song. It's fantastic. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Hi-LAR-ious.

    ReplyDelete