Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Urine trouble

I have urine in my fridge.

Isn't that a good hook? I think I'd have to keep reading if someone started a blog with a line like that. Anyway, I started my 24-hour urine collection at 6:00 p.m. tonight, so I'm five hours into a good time. The worst part is that I have to keep it in this orange jug in the fridge. Mmm, I'm thirsty. Tonight's not a good night to start sleepwalking/drinking.

Today I officially filed my claim with the bank since the jerk's transactions were finalized. I also went and filed my official police report. So, it looks like I've pretty much done everything on my end. I'll have to sign some papers that the bank is sending, but otherwise I'll count on those fraud detectives to make someone's life a living hell. Congratulations on replicating my card. Now punch yourself in the face.

The highlight of my day was Willy's (per usual). Five of us went out to lunch together and I just adored the silly out of my steak nachos. Tonight I drank wine while I watched the Braves win, so that was a win for me as an individual. I also had some macaroni and cheese.

Tomorrow I plan to exercise. I've been feeling really run-down lately. I feel a little feverish or something, and just can't muster up the energy to do much. Exercise seemed to help me get lively yesterday, but I couldn't bring myself to do that today.

That's really all I can say. I am very sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment