Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bump in the road

Today was a pretty good day, all things considered. I think I'm getting pretty desensitized to life's shenanigans.

I received an email at work from a colleague who was doing a fundraiser, so I went to double-check the balance in my online account before I made a donation. When I logged into my account, I noticed a lot of money was missing. It turns out some rotten fool has apparently stolen my card number and was spending my money in Conyers. I put an end to that nonsense ASAP, and hope that all of yesterday's charges (and today's declined ones, SUCKER) land that clown in jail. I truly have no sympathy for anyone who does anything like that. I almost feel like I shouldn't even be talking about it - like it's off-limits or something - but I do hope the investigation lands someone in a lot of trouble. One mo' thing to take care of. Less money, mo' problems.

I had sushi for lunch today, and it was OH. SO. GOOD.

My bloodwork was such a breeze today! It literally took all of ten minutes from sign-in to completion. I wrote my name down. I gave a urine sample. I got stuck with a needle. Lots of blood filled up lots of tubes. I got my jar to collect urine at home. I walked out. DONE! I'm not sure when I'll hear results, but I guess the endocrinologist should receive the results from the lab once they've done whatever they need to do.

What else? I came home and chilled out a little bit before rehearsal. I went to the gym and got in a solid workout. Even though I felt really lethargic, I forced myself to exercise and I'm glad I did; I felt much more energized afterwards. We had late rehearsal tonight, so I only got to watch about 25 minutes of the Bachelorette before I headed to the theatre.

I watched the rest when I got home, and tonight's episode was remarkably uneventful... probably because I was too busy judging Frank and comparing him to people I know in my day-to-day life. Anyway, she has two good guys left and I like them for different reasons. If I was looking for a husband, I'd totally go with Chris. Kinda dorky, I know. Judge your little heart out.

Tomorrow equals Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment