Friday, July 23, 2010

No, urine trouble

I'm kinda perturbed with the lab. When I walked down the street with my jug o' urine and arrived at the lab, they informed me that they actually needed to give me a specific collection container. They said that they had a kit they needed to order for the 24-hour test. So, it appears as though that entire shenanigan was for nothing whatsoever. Congratulations on: 1) making me do all that for nothing, and 2) dragging out this "what's wrong" thing out a little longer.

Although it's very rare for me to go shopping, I've got to admit that I went AGAIN yesterday. I was so excited to have my Thursday night free that I went to a few stores on the way home. I got three items, and they include: a new purse (it is made out of recycled bottles!), a pair of bright blue shorts (just like the gray ones from Wednesday), and a pair of skinny jeans. Yes, I said it - skinny jeans. I've always been too weirded out by the way I look in them, but these fit like they were made for me...a 4-inch taller version of me. I'm still slowly adjusting to the thought of them by trying them on periodically throughout the day.

I know I am talking about it more than I should, but I really don't feel well. I woke up this morning sounding absolutely horrible. It got a little better as the day went on, but I'm feeling gross again now. I am doing my vest in hopes of helping the situation, but it feels like it's mainly sinus-related. A part of me wonders if it's time to go back to the ENT to talk about Sinus Surgery #3. NOT INTERESTED.

I ran three miles today and then jumped in the pool. It was miraculous!

Yesterday I had Willy's and a good time. It, too, was miraculous!

I'm watching the Braves right now. This game has been such a roller coaster! Not too long ago, they were down 4-1. Then B-Mac got a 3-run homer, resulting in a tie game. Pretty much immediately after that, the Marlins got another run, pulling into the lead. Then, in the top of the 9th, there was not only a rain delay, but the Braves pulled ahead 6-5. There is one out in the bottom of the 9th and I'm praying the Braves can pull this through. Go team!

Tomorrow I plan to go to the pool and then go out with some friends. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment