Friday, November 13, 2009

Shake and bake

I am doing my therapy vest right now. I figured why the heck not. I am sitting around being extremely unproductive, so this cancels out some of that laziness. The vest is actually extremely easy to do. You put it on and it just shakes you; you truly don't have to do anything. I find it amazing that I can come up with an excuse for why I can't sit here and have a machine do all of the work.

Today my friend came over to work on her laptop while her apartment was flea-bombed. We worked and then went together to El Toro (aka heaven) for lunch. It was delicious and made me feel pretty good. Yummmmmy! It was spur-of-the-moment and it was really nice to have her company.

Tonight I will probably take it easy. It has been a long week and I feel extremely exhausted. That's surprising because I've had a very relaxing day, but maybe I relaxed myself into exhaustion. Even though I banned myself from reading until I finish writing my book, I might read some tonight. I may also try to write, but I just haven't had the right (write... HA!) inspiration today.

I'm thinking maybe I'll eat some Espresso Chip ice cream at some point tonight. I can't go wrong with that decision.

I've had a Spa Sydell gift certificate since January, and I'm considering using it for a massage tomorrow. I've never actually gotten a professional massage, and this just might be the perfect time to use it. I know it's about to get busy with the holidays around the corner, and I've got to use it by January. Maybe I'll call and make my appointment, although I'm slightly creeped out at the thought of being so... vulnerable. I need to make sure I get a woman.

Well, avid readers, have a nice Friday the 13th night.

No comments:

Post a Comment