Monday, November 9, 2009

Negative Nancy? Present.

Hello. I am being a Negative Nancy right now, but that's fine. There are many reasons why I am allowed to be negative right now.... 1) Because I can be, 2) Because it's Monday, 3) Because I'm tired, 4) Because I'm intelligent, and 5) Because I can be. I'm sure that didn't make much sense, but I don't particularly care. It's been a really long day and I am ending it in self-critical mode.

We just watched our improv show DVD and I am being overly hard on myself. The main problem is that I'm very intelligent, so I can watch scenes and quickly see what went wrong and think of a million ways I could have improved the scene. It would help to be an incompetent moron right about now because ignorance is bliss, but oh well. Ignorance also makes people unsuccessful. Write that down. Anyway, the self-analyzing probably diminishes with time.

Today I got a lot accomplished at work - much more than I thought I could accomplish in a day. The rest of the week should be downhill from here, primarily after tomorrow. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday. So, by the weekend, the week will definitely be downhill! Yeeehaw! I'm rambling right now because I've utilized my brain to its daily potential.

I exercised today at work. I'm glad about that... three days of physical exertion in a row. I also went to Starbucks between work and improv. I got a white mocha something or another hot chocolate. I wanted to avoid caffeine so I could fall asleep easily. Why am I awake? Anyway, I wrote my CF newsletter article while I was there. I also wrote probably about 700 words for my book. I need to get in some good, solid writing tomorrow since I'll have some free time after work.

Anything else interesting happen today? Nope. I made a new station on my Pandora at work. I used to loooove The Juliana Theory, and I was pretty pleased with the variety I was getting today on my new TJT station. It was kind of angry music and fit my general mood, so it allowed me to perpetuate my frustration throughout the day, which fueled many of my accomplishments.

Now I'm just talking crazy-talk because I'm so delirious. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment