Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blue cheese

Blue cheese is such a wonderful thing. I am in the midst of a blue cheese overdose right now. I'm joking, but I did have a buffalo and blue cheese burger at Taco Mac tonight. Plus, I shared some kettle chips as an appetizer, and they had blue cheese on them. It was truly a wonderful experience, and I needed to do some emotional eating after my high stress level all week.

I went to the eye doctor today, so that was exciting. I hadn't been in 20 months, so I figured it was about time for a check-up. The doctor says that I have astigmatism, so that's kind of interesting. Not really and I don't exactly understand it, but at least it redeems the fact that I made the appointment in the first place. Also, maybe it explains why I feel like my vision is blurry sometimes randomly. I can't wait to go pick out some new spectacles!

Today I ate some Skittles at work and discussed with my boss our Skittles-eating strategy. I always eat them in the following order... If I were to grab a handful, I would first eat all of the greens. Then, I'd eat all of the yellows, followed by all of the oranges. When I'm down to red and purple, I even it out so that I have the same number of reds and purples. At that point, I alternate between red and purple, and typically eat the final two Skittles (one red and one purple) in a pair. Is that obsessive-compulsive? Probably.

Well, I'm really tired and could use some good sleep before I work in my pajamas at home tomorrow. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I had to respond to this post, I am a blue cheese junkie as well. It's a widely underrated cheese, but that's a discussion for another time. Love the posts!
    -Ross

    ReplyDelete