Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hooooooold My Hand

That title is me singing Hootie and the Blowish. I picked one of my mom's favorite artists to create a Pandora station while we get ready to leave for Thanksgiving festivities.

We had family Bunco competition last night and I got destroyed, as usual. Bunco is a dice-rolling game that truly involves nothing but luck. I just never have the luck when we play. You can win money for winning and for losing, but I'm always right in the middle. I'm not lucky enough, and not unlucky enough. Eh, I guess that's a good problem to have.

Yesterday I hit the jackpot at Target. I got 8 new articles of clothing. I am wearing one of my new shirts today. I was on a mission to find long-sleeved shirts because I have a plethora of short-sleeved shirts, but alternate between the same few long-sleeved things I like. Yeeeeeehaw!

Today we are stopping by Grandmama and Granddaddy's place, then heading to Gran's to eat. The thing I'm most looking forward to is Gran's mashed potatoes and Mom's apple cobbler. I could do with or without the turkey, but I'll probably slosh some hot sauce on it or something to make it flavorful. Turkey is just so.... turkey.

Well, I'm going to do my usual making-everyone-late thing if I don't hurry and go finish making my hair strizzaight. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment