Sunday, November 1, 2009

25 Hours

Well, we earned an extra hour today. It would be so awesome if there were 25 hours a day. I realize I'd probably still find a way to feel as though there isn't enough time to accomplish everything, but it is so nice to get that extra hour. Too bad it only happens once a year; it ought to happen every Sunday.

Halloween just blows my mind. It seriously does. Maybe it's that I'm not very celebratory regarding holidays in general, but I just don't understand Halloween. I guess it's a socially-acceptable way to act like a child and play dress-up, but it amazes me to see how much effort people exert. It's fun when you see a clever, creative costume, but that's rare these days. It's more like people come up with a generic costume and then find out how to convey the idea with as little clothing as possible. I'm pretty glad to have not gone to anything costume-related this Halloween.

My improv show is rescheduled for Tuesday night at 8:00 p.m. Woohooo! I'm really excited about it, although I had a dream that everything under the sun went wrong during the show. I was late and missed the first half, then was doing scenes with people from work, and it was just disastrous. Thank goodness it will be awesome in real life! I also had a dream the other night that everyone was telling me my eyes were green. Hmm...

I went running Friday and today, so that's an accomplishment for me. I like exercising and all, but just haven't made the time to do it lately. I did sprints on Friday and longer distance today. I guess I feel pretty successful! I remember when I used to work out 5-7 days a week. I enjoyed it, but it's nice not to feel so obligated anymore. It's good when it fits nicely into your schedule, but not so much when it adds unnecessary stress.

It's almost bedtime. I need to get a good night's sleep so I'll be fully energized for another FUN MONDAY!!!! Last week I did really well getting good sleep, so I'm hoping to continue my new found routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment