Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am a tornado

Today I was like a tornado destroying everything in its path. As I made abundantly clear in last night's post, I went to sleep in a pretty foul mood. I woke up in a similarly rancid mood, but it got even worse. The rain outside was a dreary start to my morning and then the commute to work seemed eight times longer than usual. Upon arriving at work, I headed straight to the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee to try to enhance my mood. It failed.

I spent over four hours in meetings today, which was tough considering the things to which I needed to devote my time. And that's precisely why I worked for almost three hours after I got home tonight. ANYWAY. Enough about THAT.

Does it drive you crazy when people are cruising along with their blinkers on by accident? It drives me insane because, if you're paying any attention to the road whatsoever, you should notice that there's a flashing light on your dashboard. At nighttime it's especially annoying because it's nearly impossible not to notice the blinking light on your dashboard, unless perhaps you're sleeping, which is also frustrating.

While I'm illustrating that I'm irritable, let me also just say that I realize I'm the Grammar Police, but I can't stand when people use apostrophes to illustrate pluralities. Apostrophe's. Oops! I made a few grammar mistake's. Look at me - I don't know basic rule's of possession!

Well, it's 9:00 p.m., so I better start heading to bed. I realize that's somewhat pathetic, but maybe a solid night's sleep will get me out of this funk. Also, I typed up my article and realized it could use a little more meat, so I may try to bulk that up before I go to bed. Sweet dream's.

No comments:

Post a Comment