Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wanna be doooooooown

Happy Thursday!!!! Today is our work Halloween party. We are watching a movie and eating lunch from noon to 2:00 p.m. I don't know if anyone's going to dress up in costume. Supposedly there have been contests in previous years. I made a somewhat pitiful attempt to be in the holiday spirit. I have on an orange sweater and my Converse shoes that have spider webs on them. I would wear this any day, but oh well.

Last night my roommate and I went to Steak and Shake. I figured drinking dinner might be in my best interest, although there has been significant improvement on the stomach front. Perhaps it was just a week-long shenanigan.

It looks like our improv DVD is definitely out of commission, so second show, here we come! I hope I can outperform myself.

I heard something on the radio this morning about Atlanta. A new study came out saying Atlanta is the second most likely city in the nation to become infested with rats. I'm pretty excited about that; it was a good way to start my Thursday. I remember seeing a lot of rats at college...and the MARTA station.

Well, I am working from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. now. I don't know if I've lost my mind or what, but I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment