Sunday, August 2, 2009

Moose tracks

So, I got some Moose Tracks ice cream today and was pretty excited about eating it. I decided to wait until the Braves scored a run to eat the ice cream because I knew I'd probably eat seven bowls if I could eat it whenever I wanted. Well, it's the bottom of the 5th inning now and I am still Moose Trackless. Now it's already so late that I will be up all night if I start eating my MT. I'm not sure why I made this deal with myself, and I have no idea why I haven't just broken the arrangement with myself.

I actually didn't make it to the library yesterday, but I did go today. I had a good time and got six different books. I already read one and I'm about one-fourth of the way done with another. I am pretty excited about them! The library was a madhouse today. The parking lot was almost full and people were in line for computers. My flip flops were squeaking so loudly in the library, so I was having to walk strange.

Yesterday I went to my seventh Braves game of the season and, yes, I still have a perfect record. I am pretty impressed with myself because the Braves' overall record doesn't make a 7-0 personal record easy for me. Well, I'm glad to have continued my winning streak, yet sad that the MOOSE TRACKS ice cream is yelling my name.

I went out last night and got rained on pretty significantly. My hair got pretty stinkin' wet. Then I noticed my high school prom date who I hadn't seen since prom, basically. We started talking and shared some good laughs. His friends were saying I looked like Tina Fey, so that was interesting. Then today I got an Elizabeth Shue, so I am pretty confused. I think I agree with Elizabeth Shue more than any of the others as of late, including Shawn Johnson.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go drink some orange Gatorade and look at the unopened Moose Tracks. SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment