Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Club Med

Well, GEE! Where to start! First things first, I am writing from the hospital. It's not particularly exciting, but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. So, let's give a synopsis of the last forever...

Friday - I hit up the doctor on Friday and that apparently went really well... just kidding. Anyway, forget about the doctor and just know that I made an effort to have a great time until checking in here today. Friday night I went to the Bravos and experienced my first loss of the season because Soriano is pathetic. I don't care if he reads this. I said it. Now I'm 7-1, but I still impress myself.

Saturday - I went rafting down the Chattahoochee. It was absolutely hilarious. Gosh, we had a lot of fun! We were running so late that we ended up bringing knockoff Lunchables to eat on the river. The river was so much fun that I had literally no energy to go anywhere on Saturday night. But holy Shoot the Hooch! I'm already excited to do it again.

Sunday - I went and saw Julie and Julia with my mom. I liked it! It could have been more fast-paced, but it was a quality movie. I wanted to go to the Braves game Sunday night, but I was so exhausted. I could have napped forever and still gotten there before it started with the rain delay and all, but oh well. Glad I didn't go or I'd be looking at 7-2. Lame.

Monday - Work and improv! Work was fun - My last Monday for quite some time. Improv was cool. There were only four people there, so we were literally in every scene. It was much more enjoyable than I thought it might be! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Tuesday - My last day of work until further notice, plus the DIERKS BENTLEY concert. Gosh, we had a lot of fun! I am singing 8 million songs today! I wish I could still be there right now... watching rednecks and kicking drinks over.

Now, I think admittance the hospital deserves its own entry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment