Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yo Banana Boy

Hi. Did you know that the title of this blog entry is a palindrome? Neat, huh?

Well, I left work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. I missed improv and then worked from home today. I am going back into the office tomorrow, and then will be telecommuting Thursday and off on Friday. Hopefully this week will help me get reenergized naturally.

I ate some Moose Tracks yesterday and it was everything I dreamt it would be. Possibly even more. I am totally going to have a bowl of that goodness soon. Perhaps after I take a bubble bath. Pampering myself? You got it!

GUESS WHAT! I am so excited! Tomorrow I am taking a 3.5-hour writing class! Good night, I can't wait. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I hope I learn some super-valuable information to help with my motivation. And if I don't, perhaps I will be motivated to write about how horrible it was. Anyway, I am ready to learn. I miss school.

I had a Jell-O cooking mishap in my kitchen today. You would have thought a little child was left alone to try to cook Jell-O. I got distracted for what seemed like five seconds, and next thing I knew, Jell-O was overflowing out of the pot. I swear that stuff was flammable. It started bubbling up and the bubble turned brown and it started smoking. In all of this fiasco, I tried to hurriedly get Jell-O into little bowls, spilling it all over the counter. Then, when I was moving the bowls into the fridge, I got Jell-O all over the floor. Sigh. If only I had watched the pot; it would not have boiled.

Time to hop in the tub and eat some Moose Tracks/Jell-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment