Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holy rejuvenation

I am just smiling on the inside today. I want to laugh at everything.

Yesterday was incredible. The writing class I went to was literally life-changing. Holy. Mack. Er. Al. I can't even explain it, so I won't try. Just know that I am really excited and woke up feeling like a changed person. Part of me wonders if subliminal messages were playing throughout the duration of the class, but, whatever the case, it worked. WOOOHOOOO! Mark yesterday in your day planner, children.

So, I heard an interesting thing yesterday - "The longer it takes you to do anything, the more screwed up it's going to be." I've never really thought about things that way, but it totally makes sense. I heard, "Think about it - If it took me fourteen months to make a cake, would you really want a piece of it?" For some reason that makes me laugh uncontrollably. How true is that, though? Sometimes people think the amount of time put into something makes it better, but the length of time is irrelevant.

Anyway, I ate some Jell-O this morning. SIDE NOTE.

Tomorrow I have off work and am going to a wedding. Weddings are always interesting to me. It should be fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

Well, have a swell day, and don't bake a fourteen-month cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment