Thursday, August 13, 2009

A hot mess

I just got a headache. Perhaps some Jell-O will help.

Well, I met my brother's dog, Turk, today. He was so cute and calm! I can't wait to be responsible enough to have a dog. I would neglect the nonsense out of that thing. I'd need a different lifestyle and home before I could have a dog, but I'm happy to be an aunt to Turk. Dogs are so much fun, but I'm not interested in full- or part-time custody...

I had no idea that they made Pina Colada flavored Jell-O until I fixed it yesterday. It was a little frightening because I've never seen a murky Jell-O, but looks sure can be deceiving. I had some of it a few hours ago and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE!

I need to write my column for the CF newsletter. I always wait until the last minute. I bet it will end up being spectacular, though. I have about eight million topics that will fit, but I'm always hesitant because the audience is comprised of such a variety of people.

My new favorite jam is "I'm Alive" by Kenny Chesney and Dave Mathews. It almost gives me chills. Maybe I'll listen to it now...

Life is good. Fingers crossed for the doctor tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment