Thursday, August 6, 2009

What in the heavens???

I can't believe that I came here to write and had no recollection of writing earlier today. That's called finding the muse. I am living in an alternate reality.

I went to Big Lots today. Isn't that funny? I want to laugh when I think about it. How does a person spend $25 at Big Lots? I honestly amaze myself. That's more than I spend at the grocery store, usually. I bought some sketch pads, some canvases (canvi?!), some pens, etc. I was pretty much out of control. I was running amuck in Big Lots. Much like the rat my mother and I saw there when I was in middle school. True story. Different Big Lots.

Seriously, I am about to go eat at El Toro. The Bull. It is going to be so exciting. I am already pumped up about it. It seems like I haven't eaten Mexican food in an eternity, but I actually had it yesterday for lunch. It's pretty neat how I have lost track of all sense in recent days...aka yesterday.

I really need to clean my room when I get home from dinner. It is getting as messy as my mind, but not in a good way. I am intrigued to see what I put on to go out to eat. It ought to be an adventure.

Anyway, time to get some queso poppin' off at The Toro.

No comments:

Post a Comment