Friday, July 31, 2009

A list

I am somewhat tired and at my wit's end, so I am going to make a list of trivial things that excite me.

Trivial things that excite me:
-When I let a car over and see the driver's little hand wave 'thank you'
-Hearing the word 'drew' used in a sentence
-Putting a new sticker on my license plate
-When people compliment my star necklace
-Doing the tomahawk chop
-Self-scanning aisles at the grocery store
-Having my name written on my Starbucks cup
-Drinking milk out of the gallon (my own gallon)
-Looking at menus
-Reading horoscopes
-Checking out the 10-day weather forecast
-Laughing at text messages
-Dining-in a food establishment by myself
-Going to the library (tomorrow!!!!)
-Looking things up in the dream dictionary
-Not getting IDed

On that positive note, I will go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment