Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MOST BEST

Tueeeeeeesday.

Today was a successful day of.....relaxation. I worked from home again today, allowing me extra sleep plus the relief of not commuting for an hour and fifteen minutes. It sure makes the days seem longer and less hectic. And I can work in whatever clothing I choose...

I'm pretty excited right now because I am watching the Braves win. They just scored again. Now I'm simultaneously rooting for the Cubs so that Philly will lose. I promoted my two Braves-jersey-wearing stuffed animals to the bed tonight. I'm pretty sure that's what the team needs right now. Sadly I'm pretty superstitious when it comes to baseball, which is why I used to sleep hugging my foam tomahawk as a child when we were in the playoffs.

Do I have anything exciting to say? Tomorrow I think I'll hit up Starbeezy on the way to work. It's just a fun thing to anticipate in the mornings.

Ooh, Saturday I am rafting down the Chattahoochee, so that should be awesome! I had so much fun last year and I've been looking forward to its sequel. Mwahaha! I hope I don't get eaten by an alligator and, if I do, that would be a courageous way to go down.

Well, bedtime for me. Good night, Braves. Sleep horribly, Phillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment