Friday, August 28, 2009

I guess it's Friday

It's incredible how irrelevant the day of the week is when I'm not working. I guarantee you tomorrow won't be any different from the other days this week, except other people won't be at work. This is probably what it feels like to be retired. It's like the world is at my fingertips; I have no obligations. Except of course for the five IV infusions daily, but I would take this life any day.

Right now I'm watching the Braves play the Philles. I'm pretty confident we're going to win tonight even though we're losing right now. We tend to play well against good teams and then lose to the worst teams in each division. I got so frustrated earlier this weekend that I almost retired for the baseball season as well.

I had two goals for the night - 1) go to Coldstone, 2) win the lottery. Unfortunately it looks like neither is going to happen. I was too lazy to go get ice cream, which is an oxymoron in itself. I also just didn't really have the passion to win the lottery tonight. I mean, if someone handed me a ticket, I'd be down with that, but it's not worth leaving the house. I guess $333 million isn't worth leaving the house to me.

Sometimes I want to hit Ryan Howard in the face.

Well, it's rainy around here lately and I kinda like it, probably because I have nowhere to be. I love listening to the rain!

I guess I'll go shoot a huge syringe into my arm and try not to break the television if the Braves keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment