Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Funday

The weekend is coming to a close....already. It was fun, though. Friday the Braves obliterated the Mets, improving my season record to 6-0. Ahh, what a great feeling! Saturday I went to spin class, got an oil change, got my hair did and went out. I had a good time people-watching and hanging out. Today I slept late, went to the pool, ate Mexican and am now sitting lazily on the couch watching the Braves.

I can't believe it's already nearing the end of July. It seems like time is passing so much faster than ever before. I guess maybe that's what happens when you stay busy and enjoy the days. Time flies when you're having fun (I thought of that on my own). I love summertime so much. I need to look into moving somewhere that has summer year-round.

I ordered a book on Amazon that should be getting here any day now. I was actually kind of expecting it already, but I will be patient. It's the 2009 Writer's Market and I'm excited for its arrival! Awwwwww, SNAP!

Well, I just popped off an Ambien in hopes of getting a good night's sleep. I figured my body would want to stay up late since I was up last night, so I proactively took a sleeping pill. What a responsible substance-user I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment