Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Zensday

Greetings.

I am excited because my friend and I are going to eat steak nachos for lunch.

me: YES!!!!! i haven't been out to eat all week
except i went out for mexican on sunday and monday

I am looking forward to the weeeeeeeeeeeeekend. I've got Friday off work (again!) and a bachelorette party on Saturday night. It should be packed to the brim with fun! I'm kind of in hokey-mode right now because sometimes I need to force enthusiasm when I am creating things at work. AKA all the time.

Did you know that whatever program is automatically spell-checking this says that bachelorette isn't spelled correctly? Now it's saying it is. I guess it doesn't know and wants to be right one time. Why am I even talking about this? Good grief, Charlie Breezy.

I am bordering on delirium.

This morning I walked into Starbucks with a price tag hanging out of my shirt, so I've been pretty excited about that. Thankfully I had my hair up, so I'm sure nobody missed it. I'm just proud I got a good deal on the shirt and that everyone will see that it was on clearance. As a matter of fact, the price tag says $4.99, but when I got to the register, it was even half off of that. Maybe I should go back and let everyone know that I actually got a better bargain than they are all telling their coworkers.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment