Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuuuuesday

So, I went to the library on Saturday and had a great time. I got five new books and have already finished two of them. I got a book by Ellen DeGeneres, one by Steve Martin, two books of essays and a book called Torture the Artist that a friend recommended. So far I've read the Ellen book and one book of essays and enjoyed both. I was so excited when I was leaving the library. I wanted to clone myself several times so one of me could start reading each of the books. That's probably one of the least dorky thoughts that's ever crossed my mind.

Yesterday I worked from home for half of the day and then had a doctor's appointment. They 'medicated' me once I got there and I was really expecting it to be a somewhat enjoyable experience. I got Xanaxed, but it really didn't seem to be doing what it should be. If it did, I probably wouldn't have yelled a profanity at the top of my lungs during the appointment. It sucked pretty badly, but I took a nap when I got home, went to improv, and then started drinking beer.

I go to physical therapy again tonight, so we'll see how that goes. My rib(?) is feeling so much better than it was last week. I hope I get to bask in the heating pad again; that was fun! Wooohooo! It hasn't ached all day...knock on wood.

Anyways, what an exciting Tuesday. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment